Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Student Success Statement 
"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
Abraham Lincoln
This quote is telling me that when you do something good you feel good about yourself on the inside. When you do something bad, in other words, you don't feel as great as you should. In fact you actually feel bad about your self. The quote is trying to ask you whether you want to feel good about yourself or not. For example if you see a lady walking out of the groceries the fall and you choose to help her out and walk her to her car you'd feel good about your self. What if the same thing happens but you want to look cool in front of your friends so instead you just make fun of her. As you pass by you will feel terrible on the inside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment